Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Hello everyone!!!! I thought I would post a few pictures from last weekends camping trip.

My best friend from beauty school, Christina, and her fiance invited us to go camping on Christina's families land in Vernonia. We went up there with them and Brandon's brother Darren and a few of Christina's friends and her parents on Saturday evening and came back Monday.

Although the weather was yucky and it rained Sunday night (which was interesting to wake up in a puddle of water in our tent...) we all had a blast. Here are a couple pictures....














I tried to post more then just these three but apparently I do not know how to use Blogger very well... Oh well!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Does not sound like fun with all the rain, but it looks like you all made the best of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the hell are the pictures of Darren and I?

    ReplyDelete