Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bride to be Brittanica!

This past Saturday was Brittany's (better known as Brittanica!) bachelorette party. It was such a fun night and so great to see Brittany and reunite with some other high school friends as well. We started the night at a friends house and eventually a pink limo picked us up and took us out to Portland to dance the night away! Kimmie and Shelane did a great job planning her party and Im pretty sure Brittany had a blast (as did the rest of us!) So, thanks Shelane and Kimmie and thanks to Brittany for getting married so that we could have this fun night together! :-)

Brittany was my very best friend in highschool and got into some silly fights here and there and always made up and started back where we left off. She is the friend who I can go months without seeing and once we do get together its as if we have been hanging out all along! I wish we wouldnt have grown apart as much as we have but I am so greatful to still have her as one of my friends!

Congrats Brittanica, I am so glad you have found a great guy who treats you like you deserve and who makes you happy. I am so excited to see you get married this weekend, you are going to be one gorgeous bride!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment