Sunday, July 11, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...

The Deschutes Dash Tri is fast approaching! I have my tri shorts, my wet suit, goggles, swim cap, etc... BUT I dont feel physically ready which is the most important part but oh well! I survived the first sprint tri I did in Seattle two years ago and hadnt really trained at all so I am feeling pretty confident that I will do even better this year.

We are leaving on Friday to head to Bend and will be there through Sunday. I am SO looking forward to having three days off, especially after the busy work week I just had! We are talking about doing the Deschutes Brewery Tour on Friday so that should be fun.

Next time I write I will let you know how the Deschutes Dash went and hopefully have some pictures to post! Ill also write about getting acupuncture, I have my second appointment this thursday! So until next time friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment