Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family



As most know, family is absolutely the most important thing to me. The time I spend with family wouldn't be given up for anything; that's how much I treasure it!

I had a chance to visit my father's side of the family today, whom I do not see very often. It's great seeing them, and what I love most is that their eyes seem to light us when they see Darren and I.

I have been extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful and loving family, and today's event was another reason why I have such a strong belief in the love my family has for each other. Not only is my immediate family wonderful, but I am blessed to have in-laws whom I also dearly love. I count my blessings daily because I don't know what path I would be on without my family. I hope to extend that love to my future children and grandchildren someday that my parents and grandparents have given me all my life.























1 comment: