Thursday, September 8, 2011

We're gonna have a baby!



Yep, thats right! We are pregnant and going to have a baby!

I know it has been a long time since either one of us has wrote on here but things have been busy and then once we found out we were pregnant I couldnt write on here because the only thing I wanted to write about was that we were going to have a baby! We finally had our first doctors appointment earlier this week and the night before we actually heard the babies heartbeat on the doppler that my cousin is letting me borrow and then at the doctor we got to see our baby for the first time and it was an amazing moment I will never forget! (I think we might be having a mermaid child, look at the picture, what a cute little mermaid blob!)

I am 10 weeks and Baby Laws is due April 5th and we couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. I see the mermaid, but I think it's just going to be a land creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete