Monday, July 4, 2011

um... hello? Remember me?

Wow it has been a long time since Brandon or I have wrote on here. I suppose a lot has been going on since we last wrote.

Our adorable niece, Riley Gray Mutschler was born in May and she is so sweet and I love her to pieces! Tricia and Nate are wonderful parents and it is so nice to see them so happy with their new addition! I am looking forward to watching her and getting some Auntie time on Fridays when my sister has to go back to work.







Our furbaby, Mia just went in on Friday to get spayed. She ended up having her hernia fixed, getting spayed, 3 baby teeth extracted, her nails clipped and her rabies shot and the poor little girl is not feeling well at all. I dropped her off Friday morning which was somewhat sad for me but not as sad as it was when I picked her up that afternoon, I dont like seeing her so sad and hurt! She is still barely walking, she will just take a few steps and then fall over and cry. I called the vet and she said it isnt normal that she is doing that but if the incision looks fine then it probably isnt an infection and that perhaps she is just more sensitive and needs some more pain medicine. I am really hoping we just have a giant wimp on our hands and that there isnt anything really wrong with her. She must take after her mommy and wants lots of extra love and attention when we arent feeling well ;-)

Brandon has been playing softball once a week and also playing basketball twice a week so he has been busy with that on top of working hard on his side projects as well as at Xenium. Plus, he has to get in some golf time on the weekends, too! :-) He is such a hard worker!

Work for me has been going well. Nothing crazy and exciting to write about. I am mostly looking forward to the end of this month when Brandon and I will be heading to the beach to stay at the Stephanie Inn for our anniversary. I have read and heard only good things about this place and am excited for some time alone with Brandon and an extra long weekend away to relax!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I am so sorry about Mia. I hope she's just a wimp too. Sounds like you two are super busy. Hope you have a blast at the beach and that the weather cooperates.

    ReplyDelete