Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happiness

I just read a friends blog (well I suppose she is more of an acquaintance but she is really sweet and fun to be around the few times that I have been around her so I'm going to stick with friend!) Anyway, she wrote:


"I keep having the best day ever. Every day. Every weekend is the best weekend ever. And I'm not even lying. Life is so good when you choose to be happy, when you love what you do, when you surround yourself with loving and supportive people, when you remove the negativity and bad influences. MY LIFE IS SO GOOD. I am thankful."

How very true! If only more people had this way of thinking!

If you want to be happy then choose to be happy. Find the good out of every situation. Surround yourself by positive people. It really is that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment