Sunday, April 18, 2010

What's up with the Laws family?

Jeez! It's been a while since either one of us have written on our blog and felt it was time to catch up. Interestingly enough, nothing crazy has been going on with us; but we are doing well and we wanted to let everyone know that.

Angela and I have been busy with work, and on occasion, will get to the gym for a nice little workout at the YMCA down the road. For me personally, work has been going very well. I have tackled a few new projects and have developed a few great mentors in the marketing and executive space that helped me greatly in terms of learning. I am also doing some side projects to earn a few extra bucks and to increase my writing capabilities.

I started my own business officially, under my name, writing press releases for a podcast radio show called "The Creating Wealth Show". It's been a fantastic opportunity and I am thankful I have the learning opportunity of writing "professionally," even though my writing isn't quite that caliber! I am really excited I took the first step in being a business owner and getting to the other side of the tax code; because we all know the tax code is written for business owners, not for employees.

There have been some exciting family things going on too! My cousin Alishia gave birth to Owen Young about four months ago and I captured a little video Easter day that I wanted to share:



My cousin Sheena is also pregnant, and we are all looking forward to the day she gives birth! It will certainly put the pressure on Angela and I; but I think we are ready :-)

Updates to come later... maybe even from Angela!

No comments:

Post a Comment